2009年12月12日 星期六

hapi..

today go learn undang..
reli very uncomfortable..
my stomach problem again..
y tis week everyday oso like tat 1 har??
haiz...
wen listening tat undang khusus me was very tired n try to take some rest...
how do i noe will dreaming..
reli feel so funny..
all guys pay attention to tat uncle..
all take concentrate to the uncle who r teaching us bout the car undang..
juz me..
juz me..
hahahahahaha..
sleep until dreaming..
reli too tired d..
den my stomach still very painful...
my face green until look like a ghost..
hahahahhahahahaha...
we very expect 4 the rest time..
but reli very very disappointed..
the food..
suck!!!
haiz...
let me stomach more ache..
haiz...


after finish tis.


we back to our own home...
me oso start to prepare my things..
sing k..
woohoo~~



ok lo..today not bad lah..
especially cheery..
help us celebrate bday..
belated bday juz rite..
hahahaahhaha...
wat the surprice..
hahhaahha....
v xu together bluff us..
but reli thx..
tis memory i will take it to my heart..



today sing so many song..
but duno y my sound like shit today..
juz improve only ord kannasai jiang d..
wat u wan har yeoh siew wei??
walao..pek nia ah..
hahahahahah..
aiyo..
slow slow lai lah...


somethings let me feel very confusing..
wat should i do..
haiz...
feel so sorry...
now the 1st not XX d..
but..
haiz..
still mind wat r XX writing bout..
but reli wont care anymore d..
juz..
haiz..
reli..
y i will change a lot??
good or bad???
nowadays..
all the ppl oso same wat..
is it??
aiyo..
haiz..
but..
haiz..
mayb shouldnt write at here..
juz lets it go..
get a better day...
cheerio^^

1 則留言:

  1. aiyo ,hui a!u sleep lo~
    aiyoyo,how can like tis de~
    hahahahahaha~

    hapi thn good la~
    like tis very good o~

    回覆刪除

羊咩咩乐园~~~

曾经的感动……
在这里可以找回……
意识的感动和美好……
依然可以在这翻得到……
不喜欢我的……
不爽的请走吧~
我不留你了!!!!