2009年4月26日 星期日

broken heart!!

today really feel so suffer~~
dono why~~~
actually……
today no happen anythings……
but my heart so pain……
i noe……
i juz need to outguess relationship between us……
it is wont happen anythings…………
but y???
i still care about……
i still will feel so heartrending~~
bcox u all really…………
u all r hurting me…………
but u dono………
like a stabber stab into my heart!!
so pain……
so dolor…………
but who care about???
brokenhearted me!!!
juz now i noe……
originally relationship between us is aint stabilization!
is not at all!!!!!!!!
i really non b fond of tis!!!
i no like to crying…………
but i do it!!!!!
unnormal!!!!!!

kixiao liao~~~~~~


can i say noe wen i need to b faced wif melting affair???
can i say no wen i feel sad between us???
i do not to change anythings!!
a bit oso no want!!!!
i no wan!!!!!!


i like everyday dido!!
i like everyday playing!!
i like everyday chating!!
i like everyday shopping!!
but i didn like everyday grievous!!!!



today!!
really so suffer!!
so tired!!!
so sad!!!
so sorrowful!!!
omg!!
who can assits me???
help me ascape from all the bad things!!!
escape from tis world!!


wat matter of tis world???
wat else of me???


my heart r bleeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(declare:my english not so good!!is absolute not good!gt wrong.....paiseh!!!^^)


沒有留言:

張貼留言

羊咩咩乐园~~~

曾经的感动……
在这里可以找回……
意识的感动和美好……
依然可以在这翻得到……
不喜欢我的……
不爽的请走吧~
我不留你了!!!!