2010年3月9日 星期二

tired..

haiz...
duno y...
suddenly so many things come inside my mind...
whole brain thinking of......frenz.............

i damn tired reli...
duno y...
frenz so important to me,rite???
or actually is me think too much...
so easy to cry...duno y...
wat happen????
wat oso can cry de wor now...
gir...yuan....even you!!!!!!
when i thinking bout tat all oso will cry....
y will like tat????
i think i my wrong...
my bad!!!
ya!!!!
all is my wrong!!!
wrong deeply!!!!!!
y i will like tat???
after being juz regret?????
too late!!!
all too late!!!!


sudden feel wanna to leave here...
no nid think bout all the things again~~~~
y feel like so weird????
my life....
tis two week..
no!!
is since cny...
feeli like so many things happen on me..
y will like tat one????
me too care or??????




archhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~
feel wanna to crazy again...
so tired so tired!!!!!!


i nid some help....
wat on my mind now??????
y i keep thinking bout u??????
why????
gt somethings can make me feel happy????
so hard...
everyone keep asking me wat happen to me...
workmate.....
izah..
thx 4 u...
so concentrate on me...
thx...



mayb i nid to leave here...
i juz will feel happy bit??????


i m thinking of 29th march wanna working again not....

沒有留言:

張貼留言

羊咩咩乐园~~~

曾经的感动……
在这里可以找回……
意识的感动和美好……
依然可以在这翻得到……
不喜欢我的……
不爽的请走吧~
我不留你了!!!!