2010年3月9日 星期二

thx god cox i noe u b4....

i miss my gie...haiz...
miss her so much...
never knew we will like tat...
but...
time pass everyday...
actually...
i dint hate her or wat...
i still care her..
worry her..
juz my mouth...
haiz...
oways like to zui ying..
oways say dun care dun care...
haiz...
sometime will feel so sad...
y will suddenly turn til like tat..
our nice memory...
i still rmb all de leh...
penang...
jusco...
tuition....
WHY WHY WHY????????
mayb i reli such a fool....
gie ah gie...
u noe i miee u so????
my baby gie~~~
haiz....
do u still miss me???
do u still wanna frenz v me????
i dun think so...


so sorry to her too...
hope she wont view tis article...
i juz wan to relax my mind..
not wish to tell her bout thr truth...
even any else view tis...
i hope u all dun tell her...



crying nw...



cox i noe she r talking bout me.........




hope u will get ur real hapiness always........
i will rmb always between us....




reli so many things happen.....

沒有留言:

張貼留言

羊咩咩乐园~~~

曾经的感动……
在这里可以找回……
意识的感动和美好……
依然可以在这翻得到……
不喜欢我的……
不爽的请走吧~
我不留你了!!!!