2010年3月9日 星期二

haiz...........

i m feel so sad actually...
nearly days nth can let me felt happy...
frenz problem or family problems...
headache reli...
damn tired...
i duno what should i do now...
bday?????
so important to me or not?????
i m not think so....
confusing.............
feel like i will b very disappoint...
i don't like my bday still nid plan by self....
what the damn things i done it....
bday..stay at house better....


feel wan't to cry now....
idiot!!!!
who r u????
who r trying to making me crazy?????
i noe....
i m not ur anyone...
but will u pls juz dun treat me like tat?????
hey....
frenz leh u noe??????
how long we noe each other ors?????
sudden like tat.....
doesn't u reli meant tat????
i juz wanna to get a real answer....
because of u...
almost everyday every moment oso moody...



actually...
wat u reli meant to me??????
y i will feel we r ord over that line????
the line between u n me.....




god...will u pls juz bring me go?????
so tired....
so tired....
tried m tried....
but useless too....
anyone noe wat i reli wan????
bday???pass by alone bettee...
juz like i tell dear like tat...
duno y not wish wan to celeb or wat..
i juz hope few of us can go there den play or wat can d...
i no wan to disappoint...




someone promise me.....
will celeb my bday together v me...
do u still will?????
or impossible again???????????
i duno...
hope the sun reli will b shine soon.....
hope.........
but i noe...
now cannot ord...
if reli like tat..
den y dun juz past it juz like a normal day...
nth special...
doesn't??????
nth special....nth else.....





dear....
fell so sorry to u....
i m so sorry!!!
u help me do so many things...
but i still............
sorry........................................

沒有留言:

張貼留言

羊咩咩乐园~~~

曾经的感动……
在这里可以找回……
意识的感动和美好……
依然可以在这翻得到……
不喜欢我的……
不爽的请走吧~
我不留你了!!!!