2010年8月18日 星期三

Feeling bad..and feel hurt..i noe tat is the right way for me..and is the good choice for me too..but nobody support of tis relation..feeling tired..scare..and..i just lost control..
I hope..our relation..can be accept by everyone around us..but its seen like too hard for us..hardness to be..
Sometime..heart will jumping faster and feeling painful..tat all just only cox bout one thing..i care..and I scare..i care bout tis and I scare bout lost it..
The pain you bring to me tat is reli hurt..
Some word..hear like..suck!!
Or mayb..it should be a pass?
Or mayb I m the jerk to making all the thing gone?
Or mayb I m just the human tat bring the ppl around me to the hill?
Em..i think so.....

沒有留言:

張貼留言

羊咩咩乐园~~~

曾经的感动……
在这里可以找回……
意识的感动和美好……
依然可以在这翻得到……
不喜欢我的……
不爽的请走吧~
我不留你了!!!!